Welcome to our team
- Assess patients and their clinical requirements to determine the appropriate ultrasonic techniques.
- Perform a range of ultrasonic examinations on patients to produce high quality images.
- Minimum Diploma in Ultrasonography or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related working experience.
- Prepare and assist doctors during physical examinations and medical procedures.
- Administer medications, wound care and interventions.
- Perform efficiently in emergency situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and documenting events.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform phlebotomy and diagnostic tests eg. Resting ECG, Treadmill ECG, Lung Function Test and Audiometry as part of the health screening requirements.
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing, registered with Malaysian
Nursing Board with valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in related field.
- Degree / Diploma holder in any field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience specializing in customer service or equivalent.
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the centre.
- Answering telephone calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner, dealing with general enquiries.
- Responsible to customer’s complaint in accordance to services and provide solutions / alternatives based on customer needs / requests.
- Ensure all payment and bills received are accurate and on time.